Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The text within the manuscript should be edited for proper use of the English language (UK) with clear, concise sentences.
The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document file format.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
All text should be single-spaced, left-justified in 11 point Times New Roman type.
Manuscripts must be formatted on A4 paper, 11 point Times New Roman font type, single or 1.15 spaced, justified, double column and not more than 6 pages with 1” margin on all sides
Authors’ information should be placed at the top of the first page followed by the abstract (no more than 250 words) and 3-5 keywords.
- The list of authors cannot be changed once in review. In other words, only authors whose names appear in the original manuscript under review will be considered for publication after acceptance. NO NEW AUTHORS CAN BE ADDED after review
- Authors should suggest the details (full name, affiliation, email address and possibly phone number) of at least 3 possible reviewers for their manuscript to assist in recruitment of reviewers.
- A processing fee of N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira) Only is required before the manuscript can be processed further for review. This is NON-REFUNDABLE irrespective of the decision taken after review of the manuscript. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO FOREIGN AUTHORS OUTSIDE NIGERIA
The maximum length of manuscripts should not exceed 6pages double column or 10pages single column on A4 paper. You will be required to pay extra for each page after the allowable 6pages double column apart from the N20,000 pagination fees; if your manuscript is accepted. However, this policy of additional fees is limited to a maximum of 10pages double column
The authors hereby represent and warrant that the paper is original and that they are the authors of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. If in future any violation of any copyright come in notice, then the author will be responsible and not FUOYEJET.
The authors declare that:
- This paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
- It will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
- A copyright permission is obtained for materials published elsewhere and which require this permission for reproduction.
Furthermore, the copyright after publication belongs to the Author(s) (for articles published in 2020 and beyond) and licensed under the creative commons license CC-BY-NC (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0). The copyright covers the right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.